Friday, April 20, 2012

Cute up-do styles?

I have wavy hair and it is medium long. About a little past my shoulders. I also have layered hair so when doing braids and stuff little pieces of hair poke out. I need hairstyles/ up-dos that i can do. i put my hair up in a ponytail alot...so i need ideas. If you dont know what up-do's are they are just like ponytails or something where you hair is up!



Cute up-do styles?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Updo hairstyles-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...



Cute up-do styles?

THANKS TO ALL WHO ANSWERED! Report It



Cute up-do styles?

My favorite up-do style, whether your hair is straight or curly is a sleek ponytail with a few pieces down in the front, like a bang or long layer, with a piece of hair wrapped around the ponytail to cover the hair band.

No comments:

Post a Comment