Friday, April 27, 2012

Hey guys~what do ya think?

So I'm thinking about cutting my hair. Do you like long hair more or short hair more?



I wear my light-ish brown hair straight and have pieces of shorter hair framing my face on both sides.



Also, the cut I'm thinking about would be just a little under my shoulder.



Please help me if you can!



Hey guys~what do ya think?

I don't know you personally or what you actually look like, but I personally like longer hair. I think longer hair can be beautiful, while shorter hair often looks more "cute". But not saying that a woman with short hair can't be beautiful. I think all woman are beautiful. . . well most of the time. haha



Hey guys~what do ya think?

All the guys i talk to about that subject says they like long hair better. Very few liked the short.



Hey guys~what do ya think?

Long hair is far and away the better choice, it is harder to care for though.



Hey guys~what do ya think?

well i personaly like it shorter (but im not a guy)



Hey guys~what do ya think?

Don't cut it. Highlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment