Friday, April 27, 2012

Help needed?

i have tried to cut my own bang an have made a total bodge this was about 8 weeks ago



i already had a bang but wanted a more thicker fuller bang



so i took a piece of my hair from the side and cut it to make a thicker bang



now its growing it just looks so odd ive still got a bang that needs trimming but the peice i cut is now short to the side of my hair



when i wear my hair up ive got my bang to the side but tiny pieces sticking out at the sides when



i wear my hair down i can actually hide it by putting it behind my tab and my bang covers it



iam so embarrassed to go to a salon to have my bang trimmed because of the short pieaces of hair



any ideas on how to cut my bang at a angle? how long will it take for the stupid pieces to grow? i still want to keep my bang



Help needed?

Just go to The Salon! No One will Care they have Salons for people to fix their hair! It isn't gonna grow untill 1 year goes by. You get it cut NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you embaressed to go to the SALON??? They aren't gonna kill you. There gonna trim it! DAH!



Help needed?

dont be embarassed to go to a salon. would you rather be embarassed there or by kids at skool making fun of your crazy cut?



Help needed?

to cut your hair at an angle, pull the piece across your face and cut it straight across. perfect angle! but trust me, you are not the only person who has tried to cut their own hair and failed. go to a salon, they might giggle a little bit, but they will actually know how to make it look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment