Thursday, April 26, 2012

Should I feel guilty? Did I do something wrong?

Let me eleborate, the reason i feel guilty is because I touched my lips with my tongue. What I did was remove a piece of hair from my lips, I dont know how it got there and then I thought about where my hands have been and someone whos touched like a doorknob or something in the area i was at that i touched too,, I touched my lips with my tongue and I feel guilty because of this, I felt like I cheated on my girlfriend, Like i thought of that certain person and touched my lips with my tongue or maybe I didnt do this, Im not sure if I did it on purpose for that reason or just to see if the hair was still on my lip,I dont want to hook up with that person, Im not even exactly sure why I did it and I feel really guilty.. I have OCD maybe this is related to that, did I cheat on my girlfriend by doing this? I prob sound crazy



Should I feel guilty? Did I do something wrong?

Sorry I agree with you , it sounds crazy.



Should I feel guilty? Did I do something wrong?

you are so confusing



Should I feel guilty? Did I do something wrong?

OH MY GOD!!!! YOU DEAD SERIOUS THAT HOW YOU FEEL SO AM I I HAVE THAT PLM NO WONDER I HAVE OCD... DAMN... CAN HAVE BOTH MYSELF AND GIRLFRIEND.



Should I feel guilty? Did I do something wrong?

You didn't do anything wrong you didnt actually kiss the person ......next time you see your girlfriend give her the most amazing kiss and youll be like pshhh im living the life



Should I feel guilty? Did I do something wrong?

hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa! can i have ten points?



Should I feel guilty? Did I do something wrong?

weirdo!



Should I feel guilty? Did I do something wrong?

I think you need to get some help - OCD is taking over your life.....and no, touching your lips with your tongue is not doing something wrong.....!!



Should I feel guilty? Did I do something wrong?

Um yes it does sound crazy....And I definately believe that is your OCD talking and I dont know how to answer you...But rest assure YOU DID NOT CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN ANY WAY !!!!!!!!!



Should I feel guilty? Did I do something wrong?

Maybe u should........



Should I feel guilty? Did I do something wrong?

It sounds like you have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Check out this forum; http://www.stuckinadoorway.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment