Monday, May 7, 2012

HELPP crisis in the makingI?

I GOT A HUGE PIECE OF GUM IN MY HAIR.. pLEASE WAT SHOULD I DO I CANT CUT IT IT IS ON THE TOP OF MY HEAD



fRIEND PRANK : (



HELPP crisis in the makingI?

I have heard that peanut butter works, I have been told ice works



http://www.otan.us/webfarm/emailproject/...



HELPP crisis in the makingI?

Dang...not cool. Well, I haven't had gum in my hair since I was really little. My grandfather used peanut butter to get it out.



HELPP crisis in the makingI?

Use the old fashioned way....peanut butter!



Take a spoonful of peanut butter and put it all around the piece of gum and your hair. This will make the gum slippery. Then slide it out! If peanut butter doesn't work, use something slippery like shampoo. Hope this works!



HELPP crisis in the makingI?

try to put Baby oil in your hair and kind of massage it a bit but dont squish it but if that does not work go to the barber and Im sure they will have a solition. Good luck!!!!



HELPP crisis in the makingI?

ooo that sux! well i would use penut butter i no u think it probably wont work but sometimes it does! if that doesnt work tell an audult and they can help you!



GOOD LUCK!



HELPP crisis in the makingI?

Use ice cubes or anything frozen. Make sure that you keep frozen on it until the gum freezes... then it should just brake off with out breaking the hair off. Just make usre that it's really FROZEN.



Godd luck.



Real friends huh?



HELPP crisis in the makingI?

are you sure it's gum? well peanutbutter will get it out



HELPP crisis in the makingI?

use peanut butter the oils in it will separate the gum from the hair with no harm done



HELPP crisis in the makingI?

Uhhh...well, I think someone already said peanut butter. Try it, and if that doesn't work, try ice on the gum. Then wash it out, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment