Thursday, April 26, 2012

I have gross bangs.?

I've got side-swept bangs that are short but have a longer piece of hair framing my face. My bangs tend to get this really weird looking curl at my ear. I blow dry it, and it looks normal, but curls again after about an hour. I've also tried straightening it, and clipping it. Same thing keeps happening :[ I usually hairspray it after I get it in the shape i want it. It seriously doesn't work. Suggestions??



I have gross bangs.?

Sounds like you tuck it back, if you push it behind your ear it will end up taking the shape of your ear. To keep it stick straight spary hair spray before you flat iron it will give a ribboned look, comb once -one pass - and if you don't tuck it back it should stay all day.



I have gross bangs.?

let it grow so it won't be a bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment