Friday, April 27, 2012

Anyone get food stuck in their throat? It's been 4 days!?

I ate a sandwich w/ onions on it and noticed the onions had that clear skin on it. I should have thrown the onions out. Ever since eating that, 4 days ago, I feel something in the back of my throat. It goes down a little, then comes back up, but I can't see it and I keep coughing as hard as I can and it won't come up. It feels like either the onion skin or even like a piece of hair or plastic wrapper in there. It's very uncomfortable. Has anyone had this happen or anything similar??



Anyone get food stuck in their throat? It's been 4 days!?

Maybe you should see a doctor.



Anyone get food stuck in their throat? It's been 4 days!?

It only has two ways to go, up or down. If it persists, maybe it isn't what you think. It could be an infection. best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment