Friday, April 27, 2012

Two questions. one for a wet to dry straightener, and one for the new conair blowdryer!!!?

I just got this new straightener, I know the concept isn't new because my mom had one like it. It's a straightener you can use on wet hair. Well, a long time ago I asked my stylist about this and she said that exists?! I wouldn't use it on my hair if I were you, it'd burn it.



So ladies, is that true? I mean why would conair make a product that will burn your hair?



Also, I saw that new conair blowdryer that grabs pieces of your hair to dry and straighten. Is it any good before I blow fifty dollars on it?



Thanks!



Two questions. one for a wet to dry straightener, and one for the new conair blowdryer!!!?

well for the first question it doesnt burn my friend has one it just steams and does not hurt you.



now for the second question it will striaghten basically but after ward you might have to use the straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment