Friday, April 27, 2012

Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

Hi. im 18 and im a male.



I have very little armpit hair on my left arm.. but if you look at my right one there is a noticeable diference as to how much there is.



And on my stomach, i only have about 12 pieces of darker hair right under my belly button. i can see a line of tiny little blond hairs going down the middle of my stomach, but those are like the kind on my arm that never grow into anything.



So, im wondering if im always going to not be hairy on these places, and if girls like itttttt.



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

It's genetics darling!



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

Personally I like the no hair thing with guys, very sexy.



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

it jus means that ur not a man hahahahah loser



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

Don't worry. By the time you're 40 you'll have nothing on your head, but you will be able to make a coat from the hair on your back.



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

same here



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

you're probably not ever going to be hairy, and lots of girls do like that. It's better than being overly hairy and having to shave or wax all the time.



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

you don't say how old you are, but you sound like you got a long way to go and things can change hair wise dramatically, my son is thirty and is "finally" getting hairy enough to have to shave every day



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

i like no hair... but thats just me



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

if you never grow any hair any more



and your despret



bring out the gorilla glue and cut off some dolls hair it will work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



or be hairless



thats fine



models are...



=]



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

I am absolutely turned off by lots of hair. My fiance has hair growth like Johnny Depp and it's so much sexier! Don't worry most guys shave it off and never admit to it anyway!



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

o my........You have Issues..bro..



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

I'm 35, I have like 3 chest hairs and my armpits have very little hair. You might have hair get darker there or not.



My wife likes that I don't have any chest hair. It depends on the girl if they like chest hair or not. It should not really matter to them anyways.



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

well...your only 18, so you still have a lot of growing to do. so you might grow a little more hairy than what you are, but chances are that it won't be a lot of hair growth...but I think there are a lot of women out there that like their men without a lot of hair. some do, some don't.



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

Dude, the hair will grow. When I was 18 I had very little hair. After a few years some grew. Then an ex convinced me to shave my chest and back. Then more grew. Now I have a decent amount of hair, unfortunetely, a little on my back. So maybe try shaving what you have off and it will grow back thicker.



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

I don楹搕 like hairy men at all, so by my standards you are just fine.



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

I've no idea and it doesn't really matter. Some girls like hair, some girls don't. If you know what the girl you are going to fall for is going to like you should get ready, otherwise take life as it comes.



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

I would rather be with a man with little hair. All that hair is gross! You may still get more hair, you are still young. They say that if you shave it grows in thicker... That is up to you!



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

umm... you should consider it a blessing... this ain't like years ago when women liked hair....



smooth is the way now... you should even wax the 12hairs lol



girls don't like hair on themselves... and like it even less on men.



so no worries..



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

Is this something that other men in your family deal with? You are probably pretty much through with new places where you'll grow hair until you're old and your eyebrows and ear hair goes insane! But that's another story. Just keep in mind, there's always somebody for everyone. Someone who loves you and your unhairiness, don't worry.



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

from my experience less hair is a good thing



you win



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

sounds like me at 18. When you are sixty you'll find that all the hair growing power on your body moves to your nose, ears, and eyebrows.



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

Hey man, I'll be 59 next month and don't have much more than you are describing. I always told the guys in the locker room that grass won't grow on a playground. Or if you really want to get something started tell them that everybody gets the same amount of hormones, and if they want to use theirs to grow hair it's OK with you.



To answer your question, I did notice a slight increase from 18 to about 23 but I would say you are about finished. Maybe 10% more or so but I doubt you will ever look like a bear or a gorilla.



The only thing I miss is I would love to be able to grow a "respectable beard". I have enough facial hair to require daily shaving but it is patchy and frankly looks ridiculous when I let it grow.



And, as far as the girls go; well, grass won't grow on a playground.



Am i always going to be so un-hairy?

You're probably about your maximum height but most guys go on getting hairy for a few years after 18 -- probably right up to 25 and beyond.



A great many girls have the opposite problem to you -- too much hair in places they'd rather not have it.



All hair other than scalp hair, on both guys and girls comes about in the same way because of



1) your body being sensitized, before you were even born, to testosterone -- doesn't happen to all girls, but does to many



2) your body producing high levels of testosterone



The amount of hair, the growth rate and coarseness of the hair depends on just how much testosterone is circulating in your bloodstream.



How about other testosterone-related things? Is your voice high or deep? Are your testicles and penis at least average-sized or are they small?



It's important to recognize that there's a wide range of "normality" when it comes to body and facial hair, from the high testosterone male who's hairy everywhere to the very-low-testosterone female who's got only a few wisps of hair on her armpits and on her labia. But remember that there are also a great many women with moustaches and indeed beards so heavy they shave every day and a great many men with very little or no facial or body hair.



The good news for you is that most women prefer their men non-hairy and consider it a great advantage.

No comments:

Post a Comment