Thursday, April 26, 2012

OMG, I'm hungry?

I'm hungry. I was watching tv so after one hour later, I wanted to eat, there is a long piece of hair in the pasta I was trying to eat. It could be my mom's or my hair.



I'm really hungry but I don't want to eat that because of curious.



OMG, I'm hungry?

If you're really grossed out just throw the pasta away and eat something else. Pizza? Other leftovers? A frozen dinner? A popsicle/ice cream? Some chips/crunchy snacks? Popcorn?



OMG, I'm hungry?

tacos



OMG, I'm hungry?

then eat somthing else besides the pasta. lol



OMG, I'm hungry?

eat something else?!



OMG, I'm hungry?

*hands sandwich*



Hope that's satisfiying.



OMG, I'm hungry?

well then make something else to eat !!!



funny though we touch our hair every day but if we find it on something we say yuck....hehehe...



OMG, I'm hungry?

knuckle sandwhich I gave my cuzin one of those LOL!!! =~)



OMG, I'm hungry?

then eat something else.....



OMG, I'm hungry?

EAT SOMETHING ELSE OR JUSS TAKE THE HAIR OUT OR EZAAT AROUND IT



OMG, I'm hungry?

Make something else...I wouldnt eat it becuase the hair is one of the parts that have the most germs! yeah thats sick soo dont eat it



OMG, I'm hungry?

it's just a hair , get over and eat the pasta.



at least it wasn't a short curly hair



OMG, I'm hungry?

lol. I use to be the same way but now I know the hair is mine. The joys of having your own place!



why not try making something else if you're still hungry!



OMG, I'm hungry?

well it really depends on who cooked the food in was scratching threir hair

No comments:

Post a Comment