Friday, April 27, 2012

Any suggestions?

i straighten my hair EVERYDAY. literally. my daily routine is to:



Get in shower



Shampoo hair (yes, everyday)



Put conditioner in hair (everyday)



then blow-dry it



Lastly, straighten my hair (EVERYDAY)



This is literally my daily routine for my hair-care. My hair is really wavy and I hate it like that. I use Garnier Fructious shampoo and conditioner. AFTER i straighten my hair, it gets alll frizzy. Like, my hair breaks and there's little pieces of broken hair all over. Then my hair will be PERFECT before i leave for school (Besides 4 the frizzies). And then mid-day my hair flips-out the other way. (my hair is layered)



Any tips on getting my hair so it's not soo frizzzy and for making it straight ALL DAY LONG. without looking greasy though.....that's part of the reason i straighten my hair....so it dries the oils out of my hair.



I NEED TO STRAIGHTEN MY HAIR EVERYDAY....no question.



PLEASE HELP ME IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE!



thanks soooooo much xoxoxoxoxo %26lt;3



Any suggestions?

First of all!



-Use Pantene



-And you cant straighten your hair everyday, it Damages your hair soo bad.. and breaks it..



-If you have curly hair, let it be! Curls are soo nice..



- If you want to straighten your hair...blowdry it straight..and when you use your hair brush to brush it...spray some frizz-free spray on it!



Hope this helps!xxoxo!



Any suggestions?

i do the same routine as you and i have the same hair but changing the shampoo and conditioner helps. Use herbal essences "Pin Straight" shampoo and conditioner. I use it and it works wonderful. sometimes i dont even have to straighten my hair :)



Hope i helped:)



Any suggestions?

Basically any brand will work cuz I cant think of the one my b/f uses his hair is neva greasy just get some gel that is strong max hold It is like a 10. (Rated on the bottle 1-10 for strength) and it keeps his hair in place, never moves, the frizzes are neva seen and even straightens out the little curls he has if he brushes it right wil it is drying in his hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment