Friday, April 27, 2012

Boyfriend problem!!! Help?

I would really like to chat with someone experienced about my problem. A answer will not resolve anything and it seems that people around me don't really know how to answer me.



Our relationship is held by a string as thin as a piece of hair, and he admited to me that he's having doubts about us and in order for him not to react when I try fighting with him is not caring. Is there anyone that I can chat w/ about this???



Boyfriend problem!!! Help?

sure, do you have Yahoo Messenger? my email is naughtyprincesspeach@yahoo.com



Boyfriend problem!!! Help?

Wow so he just blatantly put it out there for you that hes having doubts? Have you guys had a huge fight lately? Do you feel the same way?



Boyfriend problem!!! Help?

I emailed you, check it and email back if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment