Friday, April 27, 2012

Why is my betta all of the sudden eating like a monster?

PLEEEEEEEEEZ READ THE DETAILS!!!



I got him a couple months ago, and he wouldn't eat very much... he would eat, just not very much. I've never had a betta in my whole life that would eat a lot, but all of the sudden, that betta's always hungry! He'll stick his mouth above the water for a very long time and whenever I put food in, he shreds it up and eats it and waits for more... I'm not overfeeding him, but I feel like I am, because he is begging for so much food all the sudden... I don't think I'm feeding him too much... seriously, I've NEVER in my entire lifetime seen a betta want to eat so much!!! And I thought bettas were picky... and you know what that betta likes? FLAKE FOOD! And I thought bettas hate flake food... WHY is he eating like a monster? Is he on a growth spurt or does he have something wrong with him? The other day, he was so hungry he ate a piece of HAIR and I had to pull it out of his mouth!!! Is my betta going to turn into a monster?



Why is my betta all of the sudden eating like a monster?

the betta was probably scared in his new habbitat (your house) so he did not eat but now he is comfortable and he is now hungry since he did not eat for a long time



Why is my betta all of the sudden eating like a monster?

My Beta is funny. He likes to blow bubbles and I understand this is when they get ready for breeding. He won't really eat until this has passed. I only feed him in the morning and evening. He doesnt eat much but is big and healthy. Had him over a year and clean his bowl once a week. I usually put a few Beta Bites in his bowl and he usually eats one or two. I like to think when my Beta comes to the top, he is blowing me kisses. haha Sounds like you have an interesting Beta on your hands. Go with the flow...Wait, hair????Never heard of that one...



Why is my betta all of the sudden eating like a monster?

he is growing . my sister doesthe same thing

No comments:

Post a Comment