Friday, April 27, 2012

What was the moment you fell in love with your significant other?

we fell in love early....he fell first but i can rememeber the moment like it was yesterday! (= i went ti visit him at work, and we were standing out side and it was pooring rain we were soaked, he moved a piece of hair away from my face and said i was beautiful and i just looked into his eyes and new that i loved him...2 years later and i still have that feeling! whats your story



What was the moment you fell in love with your significant other?

ours is an arranged marriage.....so it may sound a little strange to you.....



it was on our day of engagement when he was sitting right before me and i could still remember the look in his eyes.....



whatever said ...... it seems to be true that eyes do convey love



;-)



What was the moment you fell in love with your significant other?

We met in a park because I wanted it to be a safe place since we met online. The first time I looked into his gorgeous blue eyes and he smiled I knew I was in love.......sigh. And he tells me he fell in love with me from 'hello' and knew we'd be together. Your story is so romantic! Isn't love grand??!!



Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment