Friday, April 27, 2012

Does anyone have a picture of this look?

Ok I have a medium hair brown i wanna have the 2 pieces of my hair blonde (1 on each side of my hair) does anyone have any links of it or if you have it that way,can u plz post them? so I can bring them to the stylist when I go get them done Thanx :)



Does anyone have a picture of this look?

Stylists prefer you to just tell them exactly what you want, rather than having to guess off of a picture. (at least all the stylists I've been to)



P.S.



http://byfiles.storage.msn.com/y1psKqhCW...



that is a pic of a girl with black hair and red hair on each side. just tell them that you want it blond instead of red



Does anyone have a picture of this look?

I had mine done, except that were pink. Just make sure your stylist doesn't make them too thick or you'll look awfully silly - I know this from experience, haha. But that's a really basic concept that you can explain without a picture.



Does anyone have a picture of this look?

no



Does anyone have a picture of this look?

http://i13.tinypic.com/5yl17hd.png this is the closest I could find to what you asked. I love this style, im getting it like this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment