Friday, April 27, 2012

Curling Iron Problem?

Ok, I have short hair and what I do everyday is curl it and style it. So, when I'm curling pieces of my hair, I tend to spray hairspray on it at the same time to make it stay curled for the rest of the day. Except, now its got hair all over it and is really sticky. It's got this **** on it from when I sprayed my hairspray on it. My question is, whats the best thing to clean it off with or whats the best technique to cleaning it? If you could help me, then I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thanks! : )



Curling Iron Problem?

Hairspray will soften and come off if you wipe the curling iron down with a wet cloth. If the build up is really thick, its going to take some time to get it all off, but you don't need any special cleaners. You might think about wiping it down after using it every time to keep from having the build up in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment