Friday, April 27, 2012

My girls have taken over the asylum!?

I have two girls 4 %26amp; 5. I have always tried to be the "enforcer" on rules; eating their veggies, brushing their teeth, not fighting! (right...) I haven't been a push over. Anyways, I am 20 weeks preggy now and getting tired. They just are not helping pick up their toys, craft papers etc. My house is becoming a total disaster area and I don't have the energy anymore to constantly yell or clean up after them. I've HAD IT! I need some techniques to restore order to my home. I speak and I might as well be talking to the door. I yell, they look for a second and go back to what they're doing. One is extremely head strong to boot. I really need advice from some experienced Moms or Dads out there before I pull my last piece of hair out!



My girls have taken over the asylum!?

Try taking away their toys. You can also have them get on their knees and face the wall. I used to do that to my nephews and my niece. You have to be smarter than them. If you take away what they like then they won't have anything left to play with. You get rewarded with things, so tell them until they behave and pick up after themselves, they will not have anything to play with...



My girls have taken over the asylum!?

Thanks for picking my answer. The thing about facing the wall, is that used to work for me when my niece and nephews were bad. Good Luck... Report It



My girls have taken over the asylum!?

Obviously they don't feel that there are any consequences to their actions. Tell them clean up or else........no TV, Goodies, Toys etc., and then follow through on punishment, if they think they can get past you they will, you have to tow the line and punish them. A swat on the bottom would go a long way



My girls have taken over the asylum!?

oh God bless you. pray mama pray! and they know what they are doing. yelling hardly works after a while. i would suggest you have a friend come in to help you at the crucial hours. some people hire someone however if you can not afford it look to friends or family. oh and use horsetail for the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment