Friday, April 27, 2012

Teacher is flirting with me a lot ..?

One of my teachers keep on flirting with me ,



It all started when he kept on looking over at me



And smiling, then it turned into a hug when i said



i was moving .. He came up to me and was talking to me



and he pushed a piece of hair out of my eyes, every time in the



hall way he will ALWAYS say hi to me. Today at lunch



he saw me in the office because i was talking to my friends



that had to work there for that lunch, and he goes and goes



to the intercom thing, and makes an announcement about



Band students. Then he looked over at me and winked.



I am not sure what to do , i like him as a teacher, but if



i were to tell somebody he will get fired..



I try my best not to flirt back, but it sometime i have like



know choice .



Would you call this flirting ?



Do you know what i should do?



Teacher is flirting with me a lot ..?

Explain what is going on and how you feel to your school counsellor immediately and then request to be moved to another class.



Your teacher's behaviour is inappropriate and is not be tolerated by you, other young women in the school or the school administration.



Teacher is flirting with me a lot ..?

Please again be safe and tell your guidance counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment