Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Very heartbroken?

I am very heartbroken. I was head over heels in love w/ my bf. Then I cut my hair, and he started to ignore me. I asked him about it, and he said he loved me and wanted to just hang out w/ friends for a few days. I went along, and then i found out he hated my hair A LOT, and that was the ONLY reason he was ignoring me (he told this to my best friend, who is his friend 2, and my ex confirmed this wen i asked). I broke up w/ him b/c he seemed to be quite shallow (i thought he was not the least bit before), and he was getting a little mean, and insensitive... and I know this was right to do. It just hurts SO BADLY. I understand everything. There will be other guys, I deserved better, i did the right thing... but it just hurts so badly. I think I may be in denial about this, but conscious of it. Everyone thinks i am perfectly fine and happy, and don't believe me when i say I feel almost worthless and broken to pieces. How do I accept this, and move on? Thank you to any1 who read this.



Very heartbroken?

He ignored you because you cut your hair??!!!



I would have dumped his sorry butt too, after I punched him in his face. You do not deserve an insensitive, shallow jerk like that. Think about the fact that WHAT HE DID made you feel worthless and broken. He is not worth that.



Very heartbroken?

This is so new which is why it hurts so much right now. As a little bit of time passes you are probably going to realize that he is a shallow person who was more in love with your look than who you truly are. Your friends %26amp; family probably notice that you are trying to put up a brave front and are supportive of you. Just keep moving on, one day at a time and surely things will get better. You will begin to feel better and stronger. You will also get so much more perspective on the situation and insight into what type of person will be deserving of your time and attention.



Very heartbroken?

each day it will hurt a little less..



than one day before you know it,you'll realize that you have stopped even thinking about it



and then you'll look back and wonder why you were so upset in the first place

No comments:

Post a Comment