Friday, April 20, 2012

J-Rock Hairstyle?

I'm looking for a J-Rock Hairstyle that is something like this..



http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa316...



but, with long hair at the bottom.



I would like the top pieces to be short just like that.



but I would rather keep my front blonde pieces %26amp;%26amp; long hair in the back, aslong as the top layers are short.



Could someone show me a good picture, or find me a good picture of a hairstyle with what I'm talking about?



A picture that you can see mostly all of the detail?



J-Rock by the way



This is what my hair looks like now.



http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i262/x...



without it being hairsprayed up.



Thank you.



J-Rock Hairstyle?

you pretty much already have that cut. You need to have more layers cut in, but you can work what you have for now, its all in the styling. You do have a different type of hair than the pic, so it'll be a little harder. If you use a flat iron to punk it up, maybe use some Redken HotSets, and finish with Redken Rough Paste, it could work

No comments:

Post a Comment