Monday, May 7, 2012

Why am I so ... I don't know "concerned" about my nails?

I have a good vocabulary most of the time, but I couldn't think of the word... hah. Anyway, I'm a guy. 16. And for whatever reason, I guess I don't like my finger nails? I don't know. The cuticles are all over the place. I try to push them back, and they keep growing back over. I also have those little pieces of skin above the nail that hang off... like skin hair or something. lol. I'm not gay, in case you're wondering. IDK I just don't like my nails. I know this isn't even a big deal, but for whatever reason, it is to me. What can I do? And do girls care about a guys finger nails? Hah.



Why am I so ... I don't know "concerned" about my nails?

go to a spa or something like that and get your nails done. you might like the way the look after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment