Monday, May 7, 2012

Hpw do I know if my LAYERED haircut is even?

I just got my haircut and i said I wanted layers on last 2 inches but the stylist cut way too much off- one side is shorter than the other. I just want to know- aware there are all ways of layering but want to know how layers should be cut straight across or on an angle? My hair is face framed. It almost looks like steps the way its cut but it does nothign just can see gaps in my hair. Has anyone else ever experienced this problem with a haircut and how are the layers supposed to be cut? I feel that stylists dont really care what they do when It comes to layering really cause the pieces are all lengths anyway that why I avoid layering even though my hair is bulky when it's not layered. Please only BEAUTICIANS answer



Hpw do I know if my LAYERED haircut is even?

layers are layers they can be short or longer......its ok if one side is shorter then the other....i have the same thing! and i love my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment