Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I was in the shower last night and....?

my hair was coming out in clups, i mean not just a few pieces alot,im only 12 and i would like advice if anyone knows anything about this, i have been using the same shampoos, etc. and dont think ive eatn any new foods. so i would like an answer, or maybe a suggestion, besides going to the doctor because i have an appointment, please dont comment if your going to repeat what i just said thank you. =]] appreciated



I was in the shower last night and....?

I'm sorry you don't want to hear the suggestion of going to a doctor, but I'm saying this to brace you. You are female and at the right age to have alopecia. I suggest you read as much as you can about the condition to see if it might apply to you - its better to know in advance of seeing the doctor than to be shocked in his/her office when its mentioned...



I was in the shower last night and....?

No clue, sorry. Maybe you have like dyed your hair or something too much.



I was in the shower last night and....?

Don't worry. People lose more than 200 hairs a day. If it was more than that, you might have a disease called Alopecia. tell your mom or dad and call the doctor if it continues. i don't mean to scare you...its just true. alopecia happens to anyone at any time, without warning.



I was in the shower last night and....?

It could just be a nutritional problem. Are you taking your vitamins? I hope that it is something simple like that and that the doctor finds your problem quickly.



I was in the shower last night and....?

most likely not having enough of all nutrients



I was in the shower last night and....?

Your baby hair removing from your scalp, there be bald spot for a while, your hair will grow back.



It happen's to most young people, sometime in their life.



Don't worry!



Bye



I was in the shower last night and....?

what you can try to do is use a new shampoo. plus, eat ur vitamins and lay off unhealthy food. over time, the damage is bad, so like...it might fall out.

No comments:

Post a Comment