Monday, May 7, 2012

To wear!? .. or Not to wear!?

ok.. School spirit week is next week for my school! what should I wear.. heres some of our days below:



crazy sock day



camo. day



pajama day



school colors day



*for crazy sock day I was thinking about wearin boyshorts, long striped socks (school colors) a school shirt and my hair braided



*for camo day I was gonna get decked out in camo.. camo overalls, camo shirt and my hair in pigtails with a camo piece of cloth wrapped around my head like a headband



*for school colors day i was gonna wear a school tshirt and sweatpants with my hair up and spiral curled with a school colored ribbon in my hair



would I look stupid if I wore the ideas above ^^



oh and what do I wear to the ball games? and how can I show the most school spirit!? thanks so much.. oh and I dont get embarrassed easily.. so any suggestions I'll prolly end up doin.. unless its like nakedness or something.. lol.. thanks so mcuh yall %26lt;3



To wear!? .. or Not to wear!?

What some kids do at my school is for school spirit day or colors day they paint the logo on their face. Like our mascot is a tiger so we draw a paw print on our face with the school colors. I don't know if you have a hard mascot to draw like a indian or something but you could try that.



To wear!? .. or Not to wear!?

honey, i wish i had all your problems, jesus, get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



To wear!? .. or Not to wear!?

wait, hold all chile! jus wear anything appropriate 4 skool dat u feel comfy in n that u like.



To wear!? .. or Not to wear!?

I think you would look cute...man I wish I was still that young!



To wear!? .. or Not to wear!?

well i think you have really good ideas.. i dont know what grade your in.. so idk if you wear make-up.. but if you do . .. wear school colored make-up.. if you have it.. =/



to the ball gamess.. wear lots of school colors.. you always gotta support your teamm..!!



good luckk..

No comments:

Post a Comment