Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I messed up with my bangs... help??

I thought I'd try to thin my bangs a bit because they're so darn thick so I took scissors and snipped vertically up so it would take some hair off. Now, it looks so weird, the top of my bangs are thick but the bottoms are so thin and like little pieces and then a huge space and then another little piece and all I wanna know is I CANT GO TO THE SALON AND NEED TIPS ON HOW TO FIX IT AND PROPERLY THIN OUT MY BANGS W. SCISSORS!!!



I messed up with my bangs... help??

there's a thing called GOOGLE honey it can teach you everything you need to know.



I messed up with my bangs... help??

maybe yu can just cut them a bit shorter so it doesn't



look so wierd. or yu can get cute little



clips and clip them back in that



little poof thing or to the side!!!



hope i helped!!



I messed up with my bangs... help??

that sounds cute! chunky, disconnected hairstyles are in style right now.



but if i were you, i would clip your bangs to the side or back into a poof until they've grown out. don't try to cut them anymore than you have, it'll only get worse.



and i don't know why you can't go to the salon, but just so you know.. toni%26amp;guy cuts bangs for free. :)



I messed up with my bangs... help??

kkk get small clips and clip them back for now or try wetting them and cutting them even or if there dry try and straighten them out but for next time dont do it again that ***** whos said that about google is stupid dont mind her yahoo awnsers and made 2 ask questions!



I messed up with my bangs... help??

WHy did you do this?! You know us hairdressers arent 'stupid' because it takes actual thinking and skill to be able to cut hair! For one, you cant just cut vertically! Theres no logic ! You cant fix this yourself, youl have to go to the salon and ask them to fix it! We dont know what it looks like so cannot help you and im guessing you have no thinning scissors as they dont just lay around the adverage house!



Just go to the salon. Or let it grow again.

No comments:

Post a Comment