Monday, May 7, 2012

What's behind door #2 ?

A)A Pretty model in a bikini holding a sign with the number 2



B)A Stinky Pile of Poo . Eww .



C)A Bowl Of Soup . The Ingredients are , Well , You don't wanna know .



D)A Nice Convertible . Fuel Efficient And Enviroment-Friendly.



E)Barbara Bush Holding A Bowl of Oat Meal .



F)Nancy Reagan like she looked in the 60's yelling "It puts the lotion on the skin !"



G)The Roast of Flavor Flav .



H)An ugly fat lady with a nice face , wearing a two piece bikini with her bush hair and genital herpes sticking out and she's holding a midget .



I)Carlos Mencia yelling Dee Dee Dee !



--OR--



J)Hell .



What's behind door #2 ?

This is obviously a trick question. Not gonna work on me though. The correct answer is simple:



Behind door #2 lies a large conference table. At this table (in order from left to right, of course) are:



Barbara Bush holding a container of Quaker Oatmeal with her self-portrait on the label;



A pretty model in a bikini holding a sign that says 2, trying to figure out what the S stands for;



Carlos Mencia yelling, "Dee Dee Dee" in an effort to further confuse the model;



An ugly fat lady with a nice face wearing a way-too-small bikini eating a bowl of lard soup (that explains the fat.) and holding an even smaller Ron Jeremy in her lap (that explains the herpes.);



And Nancy Reagan looking as she did in the 60's chanting, "It rubs the lotion on its skin" while rubbing a stinky pile of poo on her breasts and staring menacingly at Mr. Jeremy.



The group has gathered in a Flavor Flav roast-off. The winner receives an environmentally-friendly convertible.



So the answer is quite clearly J) Hell.



What's behind door #2 ?

J) because I dont know I think hell is a funny word... like "BLODDY HELL!" LMFAO!



What's behind door #2 ?

B =)



What's behind door #2 ?

eemmm wel D i hope...........



What's behind door #2 ?

I say h LOL ss



What's behind door #2 ?

a



What's behind door #2 ?

E)Barbara Bush Holding A Bowl of Oat Meal .



What's behind door #2 ?

J) for me



What's behind door #2 ?

E cause I'm hungry



What's behind door #2 ?

H)An ugly fat lady with a nice face , wearing a two piece bikini with her bush hair and genital herpes sticking out and she's holding a midget



What's behind door #2 ?

K) None of the above. Just your mom.



What's behind door #2 ?

1-A pretty model......................................



What's behind door #2 ?

I) haha



What's behind door #2 ?

option one



What's behind door #2 ?

I'll go with D, and if you don't mind I'll take F with it, and all alone too at a deserted drive-up movie place. Let's talk some politics, baby!



What's behind door #2 ?

I would chose J, hell... just to stay away from you. I highly doubt God would send a retard to hell.



What's behind door #2 ?

my luck it is h!



What's behind door #2 ?

I have my fingers crossed for C.



What's behind door #2 ?

well, I can rule out B, D, E, F, G, H, and J, so that leaves A, C, and I. I would say that I) is the most likely, but they might be expecting me to expect that. they might be expecting me to choose A) because I expected them to expect that I thought I) was the most likely. I think C) would be unlikely so it must be C).



What's behind door #2 ?

J... hell is life on earth..... i take it --or-- is not an option... i still like J tho

No comments:

Post a Comment