Saturday, May 5, 2012

What is the most you would pay for thermal reconditioning?

I want to get it done here in Connecticut and I know of only one really experienced stylist who can do it here in CT and I don't wanna pay too much because she's my only option. I am hoping it won't be more than $600-$800 as my hair is not really processed (I rarely color it and I don't get perms) I just have alot of split ends and poofy wavy biracial hair. The website says pricing varies any where from $600.00 to $1,300.00 (!) That sounds like sooo much, am I gonna have to pay alot because my hair is mixed textures (I'm black and Puerto Rican) and my hair is semi-long, the longest part of my hair is 6 inches from my waist but the pieces around my face are a little longer than shoulder length. I find my hair to be easy to style as it takes to heat well and it doesnt take me more than an hour and 15 mins to straighten it. What determines who has to pay more for Thermal??



The place is Hair's Talent in Branford, CT if anybody knows it.



What is the most you would pay for thermal reconditioning?

$1000

No comments:

Post a Comment