Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

閳?Glenda, 3, was watching her mother put on face cream. "Why are you putting that on your face, Mama?" she asked. "It's supposed to make me beautiful," her mother said. "Well," Glenda blurted out, "they lied!"



閳?A mother was bemoaning the fact that she had found some gray hairs. "Don't worry, Mom," her little girl said, "lots of old ladies wear their hair gray!"



閳?Lynsi told her grandmother, "You smell so good! Is that Oil of Old Lady?"



閳?Riley, 3, received some clothes from his grandparents for Christmas. A week later he wore one of his new shirts to nursery school. His teacher asked him if he had received a new shirt. "Yeah, Grandma gave it to me," Riley said. "I think it got too small for her!"



閳?A first grader told his teacher his mother "fixes good food, takes us places and helps us... and she's the favorite wife of my dad!"



閳?"I love you to pieces," a mother told her 2-year-old. "I love you together!" the 2-year-old said.



閳?When his grandmother visited, 2-year-old Kevin saw that she would cater to his every whim. His mother commented that his grandmother was "a real pushover." The next morning when Kevin's mother asked him what he wanted to do that day he said, "Well, let's go downstairs and push over Grandma!"



閳?Tim, 3, loved chocolate milk. The first time he saw his mother breastfeed his newborn sister he asked, "Is it chocolate or white?"



閳?Hailey, 3, told her mother they would know when the cookies are done "when the smoke alarm goes off!"



閳?"Mom," a little boy said forcefully, "when our friends are here you're all nicey-nice. The minute they leave you yell your head off!"



閳?Glenn, 5, was talking to a visitor in their home. When asked, "Where did you get those pretty blue eyes?" Glenn thought for a moment and replied, "God gave them to me and Mama put them in!"



閳?A fourth grader was told to write about her Christmas memories. Her essay told about each member of the family and what he or she received from Santa. The last sentence was: "My mom got nothing as usual."



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

These are great, and adorable. Reminds me of some of the things my boys came up with when very young. One that comes to mind is something my youngest said to me when he was three. He always came up with very introspective ideas while riding in the car in his carseat. One time, after I could tell he had been contemplating something, he asked me, "what if a monkey is having a dream right now, and we are really in the monkey's dream?" Stumped me!



Yeah!! That just got me to level 3 and I won the new bike! I think I'll start out by riding it across that little thumb pointing down below me on "xStacex" and maybe we can send her back home to her one contact! Yippee....



NOBODY disrespects our Jake!



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

lol



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

awwww these are cute



My little boy is 3 and he is the best little comedian there is.



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

i think that ur jokes are funny!!



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

Heehee v. funny!!!!



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

Hmmmmm! They're ok! Star for trying!



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

lol, those're cute!



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

They are soooo cute. Young childrens' innocence is something parents cannot buy.. star for you..



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

hahahahaha funny



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

Witty funny and true to some extent.



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

Lmao. kids can be so cute. they are so funny star



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

those are so cute, kids will say anything!!! lol



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

Awwwww..... that last one is sad :( bless her!



That little boy talking to his mum about her getting mad sounds like my mother when I was little! lolz



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

Cute!



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

From a kid you will always hear the truth - lol so precious



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

wat's with the weird jokes. mine are better....lol



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

Yes, you picked another winner, and another star, love the honesty.of a child.



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

Oh my gosh that was great. LOL LOL . Just love those honest kids. xx Suger bug



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

You can learn many things from children only one should have patience .



funny



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

lol, these are awesome!!!reminds me of so many things that my children said when they were younger..thanks for reminding me of the things that i had forgot........was nice trip down memory lane!!=)



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

Heeheehee, kids say the funniest things!!!!



Am I on a kid joke's thing lol?

AAAAAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment