Monday, May 7, 2012

I need a good ipod case with a built in SCREEN PROTECTOR??? >< >

OK, so all the ipod cases i have ordered online so far have been very good cases. the thing is, they are just pieces of leather designed to fit my ipod. I have to apply the screen protector seperately, which drives me crazy. That little flimsy adhesive piece of plastic always fails me. Dirt and hair under the screen is no pleasure when watching my 142 videos... ***Is there ANY ipod video (30 GB) case out there that has a built in clear screen protector?***



If you can provide a link to a website where you can buy one for cheap, then you get the best answer, even if i dont end up buying any of them, so just please, shoot for the answers, it means a lot to me....



THANKS!!!!



I need a good ipod case with a built in SCREEN PROTECTOR??? %26gt;%26lt; %26gt;%26lt;?

well..it depends on which kind that you want. there is hard cases that most of the time cover the screen. there are like silicon ones that come w. seperate screen protectors, but... they are not like flimsy. they are hard ones that you just tuck underneath the surface.



if you wnt one of these cases, they can be at ur loccal best buy or someplace where they sell ipod accesories. they are about like 30 dollars. or something like that,



HOPE THIS HELPS YOU!



I need a good ipod case with a built in SCREEN PROTECTOR??? %26gt;%26lt; %26gt;%26lt;?

I have something like this for my Nano



Yes it has SP



I need a good ipod case with a built in SCREEN PROTECTOR??? %26gt;%26lt; %26gt;%26lt;?

mp3 songs ,100% free ipod downloads and many more just in



http://www.musicmagics.blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment