Friday, April 20, 2012

Question for the curly girls.?

My hair is naturally curly and i have only been wearing it curly for a couple of months. I used to straighten it. It is healthy and i love my curls now. but i always have a few pieces of hair around my face that don't curl as much as the rest of my hair. I have to take a small curling iron and curl it. I was wondering if other people with naturally curly hair do this. I wish i could get it to curl without the curling iron.



Question for the curly girls.?

Wow, this is as if I asked this question. I have this same problem. Well, what ever pieces do not curl, I apply gel on it and twist it and as I diffuse my hair, it curls it. I also have to do this for other pieces around my hair that won't curl. If only I could restore my hair back to normal lol.



Question for the curly girls.?

yeah, my hair is the same only i don't curl the pieces in the front because they are wavy so when i am styling my hair i just twist those pieces around my finger.



Question for the curly girls.?

Try a good curling serum and scrunch



Question for the curly girls.?

I have curly hair myself and the pieces that don't curl on there own I take and get them wet and curl them with my fingers.It works for me so it just might for you.



Question for the curly girls.?

i have this problem get some gel and wet hair and just scrunch and use a good curl tamer to tame wild curls!

No comments:

Post a Comment