Friday, April 20, 2012

Bangs help/tips?

First off i am a girl. I am thinking about getting bangs but an not sure if they will look right. When I straighten my hair it comes like right to my shoulders. Would bangs look ok? Can someone post links of pictures where I can see what it might look like? And another thing, i have some pieces of hair at the front, they are like an inch shorter than the rest of my hair, and they have like really bad split ends about 2 or 3 inches form the end, and you can really tell when i straighten my hair. Would that happen to the ends of the bangs if i were to get them cut?



Thanks for all your help, sorry if none of what I said made any sense.



Bangs help/tips?

use paul mitchell gloss drops when you straighten your hair to protect and nourish it is not sticky or greasy also bangs would be cute but remember once you get them it is hard to hide them and sometimes they get in the way and you have to keep them trimmed because your eyes will disappear. good luch.



Bangs help/tips?

Do a side swipe. It's really cute.



http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip188....



Bangs help/tips?

I think you should try bangs, but get them done a little on the long side, so you can still do other things to your hair (tuck them behind your ears or clip them back if necessary). The thing with bangs is, they take a lot of upkeep. You would probably have to trim them a couple times a month to keep them looking good. You could do this yourself if you have a good pair of scissors and a steady hand. I say good for it, fall is a good time for new hairstyles (Im thinking of dyeing mine red!). Good luck!



Bangs help/tips?

I'd suggest layering your hair to hide those shorter pieces with dead ends, and the bangs would look cute too! bangs are back in style now.



Bangs help/tips?

i kno what you mean, i had hair like yours and i got bangs.



i would suggest getting side bangs like this http://www.dance-lyrics.com/ama/other_so... (ignore the text lol) i got short side bangs and i HATED IT. so i would start out with longer side bangs and if you want them shorter you can always get them shorter but if you get them short you cant make them long.



Bangs help/tips?

I say go for it! You may love having bangs. And if you don't, well, it's just hair, it'll grow.



I also use the Paul Mitchell smoothing serum when I straighten my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment