Friday, March 30, 2012

I have a old picture I don't know who drew it of a naked couple bottom of them made of rock bei

Well the picture is of a naked couple. The man is lower than the woman. They are holding each other. She has very long brown hair, he has short brown hair. You can see the woman's face not the mans. The bottom half of their body's looks like stone. There are little men in robes taking out pieces of rock from their body. and walking down a wood walk away from the giant couple, in compairason to the couple. The couple are standing on a rock mountain. I can also see a distant castle in the back ground. The picture is a decoupage picture on wood. No name of an artist. It looks to me to be old, maybe made in the 70's or some time close. I would love to know the story behind the picture. Sorry if my describition is hard to understand.



I have a old picture I don't know who drew it of a naked couple bottom of them made of rock being taken apart

hmmmm I dont know maybe Salvador Dali I would love to see a pic of it?



I have a old picture I don't know who drew it of a naked couple bottom of them made of rock being taken apart

yeah take a pic wth your digital cam or mobile phone and upload it or attach it in an email, you have got me keen to see it! It sounds cool! Report It



I have a old picture I don't know who drew it of a naked couple bottom of them made of rock being taken apart

I'm intrigued please do tell more.......

No comments:

Post a Comment