Friday, March 30, 2012

How do I/stylist remove red/ almost brassy color from roots after bleach and toning?

I had my hair done today. We picked three different colors, sectioned my hair in three parts.. the lower portions darker and light as you get to the crown. My hair is naturally a dark brown... so she applied the... I belive demi's 10.7 and 6.7... the top of my head came out too orange/brassy, she said she did not leave it on long enough. So she went over it with an Ash Brown. She then took a cap and pulled threw the pieces that were to be bleached for the highlights. Now... everything is fine except for the top of my head...the highlights are great all of the other colors are great but my roots up top are a little too red/brassy still... how can I correct this without having to bleach again? Can I tone it with more ash? Will it effect the highlights significantly? I don't want to totally cancel them out... I just want to fix the roots... or will if fade over time to a calmer color? I feel like a sunset head lol =)



How do I/stylist remove red/ almost brassy color from roots after bleach and toning?

go to a salon and ask for a malibu treatment. It took the rust look out of my hair which is blonde with highlights. There is something else that works but I cant remember the name but its like 5 dollars at the salon..... just stop in and ask..... but don't keep dying your hair... it will really damage it trust me my hair used to look like straw lol and I had to get 6 inches taken off.



How do I/stylist remove red/ almost brassy color from roots after bleach and toning?

I am brassy too b/c I went very very blonde from brown recently. And it's going away. I use a purple-based conditioner 2x a week (only use until brassiness comes out) it is an ash purple and turns orange/bright yellow/golden into ashy colors. Local hair care store will have it. Easy fix. It takes a week to two weeks for the brass to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment