Friday, March 30, 2012

Frizzy wet looking thin bangs?

I had hair damage and my hair is now growing back in with my natural curl, but it is half straight, half curly, in layers and frizzes/fuzzes easily because it is still too short to pull the frizz out with weight from the length. It's in the HORRID in between stage. The bangs look okay after curling and spraying in the a.m. but soon separate into wavy pieces of doo doo looking crap that looks wet. Maybe I should just style them away from my face totally and let my pitiful receding hairline show. Are there frizz/fuzz proof products out there for fine thin fuzzy cotton candy textured hair that don't weigh it down???



Frizzy wet looking thin bangs?

although my hair is pin straight i had trouble with frizz i let it grow to all one length and poof frizz was gone



Frizzy wet looking thin bangs?

it sounds to me like your forehead is just greasy...That used to happen to me...Style them AWAY for your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment