Friday, March 30, 2012

Name ideas for a womenswar label...?

I'm a fashion student finishing my first womenswear collection, In all this time, I have never named it!



I have named specific pieces after my friends who inspired them, but I've never named the whole label.



I was told to give it a persons name, or an ironic funny name. Something that will appeal the type of girl who is my target audience, I'm going nuts, I can't think of one, and I feel like all the good names are taken!



Please help!



The type of girl I hope will wear my clothes are naturally stylish (not sheep), but easy going, cool, music, "arty" slightly boho girls...



Think "Olsens" not "Beckhams".



eg. A few of my pieces are modelled by one of my best friends, a 21 year old actress.... She's beautiful, has very long wavy dirty blonde hair, shes tiny, looks angelic, but acts like the devil. She has that "i just rolled out of bed, threw this on, and obviously i don't spend any time in front of the mirror, i just always look hot" thing about her.



PS: Not using my name!



x



Name ideas for a womenswar label...?

seeing as you just refered to your friend as angelic, why dont you go along that theme and go for something like 'cherub.'



Name ideas for a womenswar label...?

jaque(jackie) sue

No comments:

Post a Comment