Friday, March 30, 2012

I have this story Idea and I need your advice. What do you think?

I had these story ideas for years, and I never told anyone my ideas so you guys are the first ones to hear it.



.



Okay, Story one: The main character is named Angel, age 13. She has this cool and steely attitude. She doesnt have any friends, and she's not looking for any,The story starts out as her at age 11 waking up in a bedroom with no memories, period. She knows nothing of her past, she just wakes up and walks around with a blank mind. The woman named Millie found her unconcious in a forest. She can't remember anything not even her name or where shes from. Millie doesn't seem to know anything, but I think she should be significant later. Anyways, later on, She is ready to journey out on her own in search for memories.



What do you think of this one?



Idea two: If you guys play ragnarok online. I promise to make this all as original as possible. There are 3 wizards, who just graduated from 5 years from Wizard Academy(Can't think of a name).



There's the Fire Wizard Eowyn.(She's 1 (I don't know how to make her cute. Which is cuter, blue hair red eyes, or red hair green eyes.) She wears a pony tail. Okay any ways, she's suppused to be the smart girl, clever and very helpful, she's also very shy and outcastish(not a word) She's introverted. But sometimes, her intelligence can get her into trouble. She annoys people occasionally with her intelligence, like she always get the answers right! She's an Offensive magic major. She specializes in fire magic.



The Ice wizard, Felix is 21 yrs old and graduated 3 years ago, he's a certified chemist and also an alchemy major. She spends most of his time in bed readig his books, He also majors in magic history. He's has a calm, modest, and resourceful nature, and he has to be adult-like.



-He has brown hair and blue eyes.



There's also the lightning wizard named Kevin(Help me with a name here!) He's the reckless, funny, impulsive type. He's 18 years old but he acts like a 13yr old. Eoywn is always the one who scolds him when he does something wrong, and Kevin can't stand criticism. He has white hair and red eyes.



The Villians.



-the 3 Sirens Sisters- when they sing, they make men fall in love with them and make slaves(LOL). They are old ladies, but they kidnap young girls and steal their beauty. But when the sirens are done with the Men, They'll eat them.



The 7 demons. They are based on the animals of the chinese Zodiac. (I have to research that later)



Undead monsters!!!!



The quest.... When they graduate from the academy. They recieve a letter from the Priestess of Prontera and she gives them a quest. The world is about to crumble, and king lucifer will take over. In order to defeat the king, they must collect 3 chess pieces.



I'm sorry guys, I tend to be shy, and I just want your opinion on these ideas. I'm sorry if they're bad, I'm not the best writer. And I kinda tend to hold back when expressing my ideas to someone else. Anyways, I want your personal opinion, or advice if you have any.



I have this story Idea and I need your advice. What do you think?

it sounds good all of it, just, that i think u should add ina little more romance in it. every one loves a little bit of love! in the stories that they read



I have this story Idea and I need your advice. What do you think?

What does this have to do with dating?

No comments:

Post a Comment