Friday, March 30, 2012

Please help? I need help?

am very heartbroken. I was head over heels in love w/ my bf. Then I cut my hair, and he started to ignore me. I asked him about it, and he said he loved me and wanted to just hang out w/ friends for a few days. I went along, and then i found out he hated my hair A LOT, and that was the ONLY reason he was ignoring me (he told this to my best friend, who is his friend 2, and my ex confirmed this wen i asked). I broke up w/ him b/c he seemed to be quite shallow (i thought he was not the least bit before), and he was getting a little mean, and insensitive... and I know this was right to do. It just hurts SO BADLY. I understand everything. There will be other guys, I deserved better, i did the right thing... but it just hurts so badly. I think I may be in denial about this, but conscious of it. Everyone thinks i am perfectly fine and happy, and don't believe me when i say I feel almost worthless and broken to pieces. How do I accept this, and move on? Thank you to any1 who read this.



Please help? I need help?

.Well your right about this guy.He is mean and shallow.if he does'nt understand,girls dress to be stylish and fashionable.For thier own pleasure and well being.Not to disappoint a so called bf.if it's any concillation lass your lucky to be rid of this control freak.Find a new guy who'll appreciate you and your style



Please help? I need help?

Just keep thinking that somewhere out there, there's someone who loves you for you, no matter what hairstyle you have, and you will find him someday. I know, that sounds sappy. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment