Friday, March 30, 2012

Tattoo... cant decide?

I currently have 11 tattoos, I LOVE my ink! I have won awards for my tats. I have long wanted a back piece but my husband is dead set against it. I have finally said to heck with it. I WANT MY INK! I will compromise and get it on my calf.. I have grape and greek theme tats. I want either a large face of bacchus with grapes, leaves and rams horns or the head/bust a beautifull woman with her grapes and such all in her hair! I love both! I may well get one on the back of my leg and one on the front at a later time.. I just cant decide wihich one to do 1st.. on the back of my leg.



Ultimately it will be my choice I know... I will take both to my artist and get his input as well. I was just wonder what other ink junkies think. femanine and soft (female bust) or bold and powerfull (Bacchus face). I personally think the rams horns are kicking! Thanx



my artist is www.eastdaytontattoo.com



Glen Friesen NTA ppls choice/artist choice BESTblk/gry back pieces 3 years running!



Tattoo... cant decide?

Well I have a sh** load of tats as well. And Bacchus, to me, is the obvious choice. Like you said it's up to you, but I gave you my choice and hope you pick it. Maybe send a pic after you get it. Sounds awesome though.

No comments:

Post a Comment