Saturday, April 14, 2012

This time im goin in for the kill! Whos with me!?!?

Ever since I got out of H.S. my whole self has gone into the craps. My body, my hair, my skin, you name it. IM TIRED OF GIVING UP. This time I'm doing it, and I am here to prove it. I am making every single piece of myself better. I'm sure there many other women out there that are tired of giving up, so who's with me! I mean every part of me will be the same or better then it was! From head to toe I'm gonna be that girl that everyone wants to be! Who wants to do it with me! The more the better! We can do it together!!! I'm just hoping to not look like a complete failure and have no one respond! Lets do it together and prove everyone wrong. Lets do it girls, even if your already drop dead gorgeous, everyone can make improvements!



This time im goin in for the kill! Whos with me!?!?

And yeah!



This time im goin in for the kill! Whos with me!?!?

well don't do plastic surgery cause that is just gross.



This time im goin in for the kill! Whos with me!?!?

ok i`m with u.i made the same pledge to myself so let`s do it!



This time im goin in for the kill! Whos with me!?!?

i'm with ya



This time im goin in for the kill! Whos with me!?!?

I'm trying hun



can I ask, how old you are.........you don't have to be specific



This time im goin in for the kill! Whos with me!?!?

I'm so with you...I feel the same way. Time to be the women we want and need to be!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment