Monday, April 23, 2012

Can you identify this girls' toy? (Late 80's/Early 90's?)?

I had this toy when I was a kid and I'm trying to figure out what it's called!



http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j248/S...



http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j248/S...



This doll is about 4 inches tall and she is separated into 4 pieces: her hair, waist, skirt and feet. You can rotate each section to mix and match the outfits.



Any idea what this is called?



Can you identify this girls' toy? (Late 80's/Early 90's?)?

I THINK it is the Original Polly Pocket.



*EDIT:*



I found it!



It is a * Flip n' Fancy * doll, like the one in the link below!



Can you identify this girls' toy? (Late 80's/Early 90's?)?

Nope, but really wish i knew...lol:)



Can you identify this girls' toy? (Late 80's/Early 90's?)?

polly pocket, i used to play with them all the time when i was little!



Can you identify this girls' toy? (Late 80's/Early 90's?)?

betty spaghetti???



Can you identify this girls' toy? (Late 80's/Early 90's?)?

My first thought was it's the original Polly Pocket!



Can you identify this girls' toy? (Late 80's/Early 90's?)?

original polly pcket



Can you identify this girls' toy? (Late 80's/Early 90's?)?

:O I had those too!



:D



I'm pretty sure it's the original Polly Pocket.



:D



Can you identify this girls' toy? (Late 80's/Early 90's?)?

I got a semilar of your doll that if i open there is another the same object but the size is a bit smaller called Rusian dolls.



Can you identify this girls' toy? (Late 80's/Early 90's?)?

polly pocket?



Can you identify this girls' toy? (Late 80's/Early 90's?)?

Ha! I think we had this in my house for some reason and the first though was original polly pocket as well.... but I don't think thats right. This was pollyhttp://www.retrojunk.com/details_article...



I'll keep searching... I'm curious now.



Didn't see it here but this is a great site! Ahhh to be a kid again... http://www.inthe80s.com/toys/index.shtml



Can you identify this girls' toy? (Late 80's/Early 90's?)?

ok it's soooo not a polly pocket, the first ones of those were super tiny and not flat... i've got to figure it out now, cause i had one..



Can you identify this girls' toy? (Late 80's/Early 90's?)?

Not Polly Pocket..... they were made by Mattel, not Playskool. I found one on line but it doesn't say what her name is. Sorry I can't help....I've spent enough time on it that my eye are crossing..... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment