Monday, April 23, 2012

Bad haircut.. help?!?

So just a few days ago, I went out and had my hair drastically shortened..Which is what I wanted, but the haircutter cut it almost 2 inches shorter than I had asked for! I have brown curly hair that now falls just under my ears when curly...I have a round face, which doesn't help! The haircutter also gave me these two long bangs on either side of my face that look more like shortened pieces of hair..It looks awful! I'm waiting for it to grow out, but what can I do to make it not look quite as awful until then, or get it to grow faster?



Bad haircut.. help?!?

aww, poor thing! Wear lots of hats, experiment with hairstyles and see which you like most, and don't worry about it too much. No one else cares as much as you do.



There isn't much you can do to make your hair grow faster with the exception of taking vitamins, biotin, or possibly prenatal pills.



Good luck!



Bad haircut.. help?!?

Straighten it with a flat iron and pull it back in a headband



Bad haircut.. help?!?

Maybe try to slick it down or scrunch it with gel? Try a scarf or try hair accessories like pins to draw attention to them instead of hair length.Eat lots of protein. Take vitamins.Towell dry vigorously to encourage growth. Same thing happened to me. It'll look better in 2 weeks. Good luck.



Bad haircut.. help?!?

You can get it chemically straightened, also secure your bangs with hair clips. I don't think there are ways to get it grow faster, curly hair are especially hard to grow I heard.



Bad haircut.. help?!?

it is statisicly proven that there is nothing you can do to make your hair grow faster. TRUST ME IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!



but try some of these styles...



http://netbrainer-images.weblogicarts.co...



http://www.divavillage.com/images/Oct05/...



http://www.celebrity-hairstyle.com/Heath...



or you could always get extension.



hope this helps.



Bad haircut.. help?!?

pull it into a small ponytail..its cute



Bad haircut.. help?!?

Use a straightener to make your hair longer and make your bangs look like side bangs or use a clip



Bad haircut.. help?!?

straiten it with a flat iron and pin the bangs back on top of ur head into a poof

No comments:

Post a Comment