Monday, April 23, 2012

Should I get my bangs re-cut by someone else?

For a long time I debated getting side swept bangs. Finally I went and got it done about two weeks ago. I went to the girl I always go to. My bangs looked really good when she did it, and they looked ok the few times when I first did it, but now they look like crap. Instead of being "side swept" they look more like they're just short pieces of hair on either side of my head. Do I have a styling problem or did she cut them messed up? I love my girl, she has a great personality, but she's been doing sloppy work lately. Should I go to someone else and see if they can fix them?



Should I get my bangs re-cut by someone else?

i have side swept bangs myself so i completely know what your talking about. the hair might have grown long enough that you put it back with you longer hairs by mistake. but if that is not the case the cut might have been done wrong. so, i would try a different stylist ask for side swept bangs again and you can specify on how you would like them cut so that you can have them done the way you want. i do not know if in your area there is a Fredrick's AVEDA school but there stylists are very nice and they do a great job. they are also students so you get the cut really cheap with all the extras. you could try going back to the same girl and give her details on how you want your cut to be done. but i suggest that you go to someone else. thx for the 2 points.experience



Should I get my bangs re-cut by someone else?

She messed up. Don't be afraid to go to someone new, even in the same salon. I have had good luck asking someone at the front desk to refer me to a stylist who is good at cutting the specific style that I want. Good luck!



Should I get my bangs re-cut by someone else?

Your girl is awesome, just be patient with your hair, and try to spend some major time infront of the mirror where you try to do different things with it that are comfortable and easy for you to do.



Should I get my bangs re-cut by someone else?

no there's no kneed for that. i would clip them to the side of your head with a bobby pin. they will learn to stay like that.



Should I get my bangs re-cut by someone else?

Hair never looks as good a few days later as how it did when you get it done at the salon!

No comments:

Post a Comment