Saturday, April 14, 2012

Kung Fu Movie Enthusiasts Assemble!!!?

I recently saw a compilation of classic kung fu movie footage fight scenes, and there was one piece of footage, which I just have to find; the footage showed a ehole bunch of kung fu fighters, who I guess, are called upon to fight this demonic woman, who has snakes in her hair, and has control over snakes and serpents....



....anyone hear of this???



Kung Fu Movie Enthusiasts Assemble!!!?

...yeah, I have!!! In fact, after years of searching, I actually found the film, when I was overseas, in Japan. The movie, which you are referring to, is the oh-so campy, macabre and action-packed chop socky entry, entitled "Devil Woman" (1970)...



(edit)



...in fact, I even found the oh-so wildly exploitive trailer; check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment