Saturday, April 14, 2012

Help, i sweat in my head?

I know this might be a crazy question, but I love to work out and I have ethic hair and by the time I finish my hair is a big puffy ball. Does any female have any tips on how to keep this form happening without me giving up my workout sch. And no braids please are piece's I like to wear my hair natural.



Help, i sweat in my head?

IN your head? That is plain weird..



Maybe you shouldn't wear it natural, wearing it in a pony tail isn't bad.



Or if u stil refuse, just comb it after you're done.



Help, i sweat in my head?

my head sweats too....and I'm 'white'....there isn't much you can do...keep a towel around your shoulders or don't work out so much in the heat...



Help, i sweat in my head?

I know that when you work out you need to sweat to burn fat and stuff, but you're going to have to work out and do it light enough so that you don't sweat as badly. I have my hair professionally straighten and my stylist told me that even she works out on a regular basis, but that the sweat won't affect you unless you seat ALOT when you work out. It's simple, water, moisture ( i.e, sweat) will make your hair poufy. So to avoid that you must do whatever you can to keep your body from getting that sweaty. Try wrapping a towel around your shoulders to keep alot of the sweat out of your hair, drink lots of liquids and keep taking breaks to allowyour body to cool off during your work out routine.



Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment