Monday, April 16, 2012

Hair Question?

I got my bangs cut yesterday that the hairdresser made them very thick. Is there any way that I can have my bangs cut or thinned out to make them look not as thick? (Can I cut a middle section of my bangs out to reduce the thickness? I know this will make the cut pieces stick up but I can cut them everyday)



Hair Question?

Don't do anything to try and thin them out!!! The only thing to do is to grow out the top portion of bangs, which will take time. Use clippies or bobby-pins to get it out of the way until it grows out.



Hair Question?

thick bangs are prettier than thin ones



Hair Question?

I think the best thing you can do is to keep straightening it, i know a friend with puffy bangs, very thick and cutting won't help...=]



Hair Question?

DO NOT CUT YOUR MIDDLE SECTING



THAT WILL NOT DO ANY GOOD.



IF you want thinner bangs take a layer of the bags and pin them back to make them look thinner or make them into layers by pullling them back and hair spray them down to your head so it looks like layers. and yes you can go to the hair dresser and get them thinned out they will use a hair razor to thin them out or a cutting technique called chopping.



this same thing happened to me,



all the best



PS



WHATEVER YOU DO



DONT CUT THEM YOURSELF



Hair Question?

OH NO NO NO! don't cut your bangs if you don't enjoy them. just part to the side of your face and be patient. they will grow out and then you could thin them. when they grow out, you could get face framing layers and redo your bangs. the best way to work with those new bangs by parting them to the side is,



when damp apply a styling cream.



dry hair all over with hair dryer, avoiding bangs.



style as usual and allow bangs to continue to dry damp. (the style will be natural and flowy.)



this is the new "in" thing to do. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment