Saturday, April 14, 2012

Help me? Soon I will be showing western halter?

for my hair piece witch do u like the best?



#1 http://www.rods.com/p/4896,379_Crystal-H...



#2 http://www.rods.com/p/7255,360_Crystal-H...



or #3 http://www.rods.com/p/4897,379_English-H...



please pick one only!



Thanks,



Kyndell and my horse Annie



Help me? Soon I will be showing western halter?

You should really go with number 2. I have judged several western halter and pleasure classes and the number 1 mistake any person can make is wearing their hair in a ponytail. This makes for a juvenile, unpolished look. Your horses hair should sway as he walks- not yours. While you could also go with number 3- it is a bit bland and won't separate you from the other exhibitors.



Stick with number 2. Make sure however that any hair jewels or attached bow matches your show outfit. This means it should tie in with your boots, pants and shirt- but most important, be a complimenting color to your western hat.



Help me? Soon I will be showing western halter?

ok wow i really like the 2nd and third but if i had 2 choose 1 i would go with the second 1 ! !!



it is more western~~!!!



good luck!



Help me? Soon I will be showing western halter?

#2 is the best one to use for a nice western show.



Help me? Soon I will be showing western halter?

Well, for a SIMPLE and clean look, I would go with number 3. Just the plain old hair net. It's a good simple idea.



For cute, I woudl go with number 2. But under the showing conditions, i would go for number 3.



I really Do Not like number 1.



final choice: #3 the hair nets. You can NEVER go wrong with hair nets at a horse show lol



good luck at ur show!!!



Help me? Soon I will be showing western halter?

i would pick #2 for a few reasons. 1 is that when at a show judges prefer you to have your hair in a bun instead of a ponytail. also #2 has a hair net which is always good. lastly i like it because it is not to noticeable and it is very cute.



Help me? Soon I will be showing western halter?

Well in order I'd have to say:



#3



#1



and then #2.



Help me? Soon I will be showing western halter?

2nd one deffintley its western and pretty and elegant



Help me? Soon I will be showing western halter?

I have to agree that number two would be my choice. Number one with a pony tail is not a clean business look. Ponytails bounce and are distracting and show to much movement. If you really like it though you could use it and french braid your hair into a bun. The other two are bland and so so. But would be my choice if you have a lot of "bling" on your outfit already. Just coordinate everything an remember a classy neat appearence is always better than gawdy.



Help me? Soon I will be showing western halter?

I dont want to be a downer, but hair peices like those are now very outdated for most show circiuts. the current thing to do is have your hair either neatly tucked under your hat, or in a simple neat bun that is secured with bobby pins and hairnets (the type that are hardly visible). At most shows (aside from small open shows/4-H) you will look out of place with anything in your hair.



If you are going to go for one of those, then go for the first one (the horse shoe), its simple and pretty. Don't wear your hair in a pony tail for anything other than halter though, maybe put your hair in a neat bun, take the horse shoe off the hair tie, and pin it in the center of your bun... A way to add a little something extra to your hair while still fitting into current trends is to buy some bobby pins with rhinestones on them, and place a few around your bun.

No comments:

Post a Comment