Saturday, April 14, 2012

Hairstyles and Assessoceries?

I have just started playing with different hairstyles and I am only able to find 1 style right now that fits my personalitly. I have long brown hair that comes down just below the bust line. It is naturally curly so if I swim and don't wash it it curls up and frizzes up like an inch or so.



I have found 1 style that I like so far. In a high ponytail that I flip to create a bun. With a few pieces hanging down in front. ( I know.. it's confusing ) Anyway, that is all I've got and I was wondering if anyone out there happened to know any other hairstyles or sites that had hairstyles on them? I am also interested in hair assessories that might be out there. Ex: chopsticks, headbands, ect.



I try to make my hairstyle flow with my personality, whatever it may be that day. I thank you for your help and I am sorry this is so long. Thanks again for taking time to answer my question or just read it.



TAWgirl



Hairstyles and Assessoceries?

Check up AVON coz they have lot of advanced techniques for hair-styling and also moisturisers which could possibly help you best. See their new catalogue listed here and set up a date with a professional advisor or shop online at www.avon.com. it will also cost you less.



Hairstyles and Assessoceries?

you are in luck because i happen to be a hairdresser...lol so what you can do about the frizz is get either a spray in conditioner or mousse to tame your locks down. i would reccomend with curly hair "MATRIX CURL LIFE MOUSSE or MATRIX CURL LIFE ALL DAY REACTIVATOR" you can get them at your local matrix salon and if you dont mind letting me know where you are at i can help you find one. you can also go to matrix.com and click on salon locator that will also tell you the closest salon that carries those products. as it goes for hairstyles you are pretty much on the ball with the pony tail/bun...that one will be the easiest and fastest to do. bot other than that you can try the headbands with a los side ponytail. or even twisting your hair into a bun in the center back of your head pinned with a few bobby pins and for decoration chopsticks. if you are into braids go with 2 braids halfway back to the crown on your head and then letting the rest hang and curl. if you have anyother questions dont hesitste to send me an e-mail... Kara_lou_1113@yahoo.com



i would be happy to answer any more questions for you



Kara



Hairstyles and Assessoceries?

Good

No comments:

Post a Comment