Monday, April 16, 2012

Does Letterman really wear a "rug?"?

He has been talking about his hair piece. Is he joking or what? I know this isn't rocket science, I was just wondering.



Does Letterman really wear a "rug?"?

No, David doesn't wear a hairpiece. He's often joked about it. He'll say, "do you think I'd actually choose this one"? referring to his hair. He's been saying this for years. He has a high forehead and is getting slightly bald in the back.....just slightly.



Does Letterman really wear a "rug?"?

I've noticed that his hair seems to be a little bit "fuller" on the top than what I'm used to seeing.



Does Letterman really wear a "rug?"?

Ain't checked but doubt hairpiece.



In person, I can spot a toupe a block away, some guys wear things that would bring tears of mirth to the eyes of a mummy.



My 'ex' threatened to leave me as a young bride for Joe Garagiola



but (unfortunately, as it turned-out!) she had no access to the guy.



Does Letterman really wear a "rug?"?

yes

No comments:

Post a Comment