Monday, April 16, 2012

Should I....?

Should I worry about getting a hair-piece or transplant? I keep my head shaved clean.



Should I....?

Neither, some men look goood bald headed ( the Rock)



Should I....?

shaved clean dude



Should I....?

no those things are just too itchy



Should I....?

Bald can be hottt, unless you have an odd shaped head, then splurge on many hats!



Should I....?

Just be who you are! You are enough!



Should I....?

Fight the insecurity. Unless you look terrible bald or have health issues, stay off the rogaine.



Should I....?

No clean is NEAT!!!!



Should I....?

Nope keep it clean shaved



Should I....?

there is nothing tackier than a rug....never a turn on always a turn off.........i prefer clean shaved



Should I....?

I wouldn't worry about it.......lots of women find bald men sexy



Should I....?

worry about the hair-piece, you never know about a bad windy day and you'd be chasing all over it. All of that expense down the drain, or it could go down a drain.



Should I....?

no just keep the glare down



Should I....?

Bald is beautiful!



Should I....?

no

No comments:

Post a Comment